please give the solution in c++ in c++ document

In an ancient land, the beautiful princess Eve had many suitors. She decided on the following procedure to determine which suitor she would marry. First, all of the suitors would be lined up one after the other and assigned numbers. The first suitor would be number 1, the second number 2, and so on up to the last suitor, number n. Starting at the first suitor she would then count three suitors down the line and the third suitor would be eliminated from winning her hand and removed from the line. Eve would then continue, counting three more suitors, and eliminating every third suitor. When she reached the end of the line she would continue counting from the beginning.

For example, if there were 6 suitors then the elimination process would proceed as follows:

123456 initial list of suitors, start counting from 1
12456 suitor 3 eliminated, continue counting from 4
1245 suitor 6 eliminated, continue counting from 1
125 suitor 4 eliminated, continue counting from 5
15 suitor 2 eliminated, continue counting from 5
1 suitor 5 eliminated, 1 is the lucky winner

Write a program that creates a circular linked list of nodes to determine which position you should stand in to marry the princess if there are n suitors. Write a class, suitorNode, to be used to define your node type. Your program should simulate the elimination process by deleting the node that corresponds to the suitor that is eliminated for each step in the process. Your program should also implement the necessary error checks. Be careful that you do not leave any memory leaks.

Hint: Consider the possibility that you may need to delete the "head" node in the list.

c++ coad only i will exucute it

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey try to do your homework yourself if any problem post here.
    we try to solve them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was a student of IT,I need to present a paper can any one suggest me the better topic in computer applications,databases....
can any body give me a idea of what to study for the bharath electronics examination???
Mentum Planet Demonstrates Unprecedented Gains from Ubidyne’s Antenna Embedded Radio Technology Advanced Software Enables Operators to Create ”AER Aware” Networks and Realize Tremendous Improvements in Network Coverage and Capacity Using...
This is just an attention seeker. We've began updating VoiCE actively and look forward to your participation, through comments, views etc. VoiCE posts are all filled with latest information and...
Lund, Sweden - May 13, 2010 - Swedish startup Anyfi Networks today came out of stealth mode to present Anyfi.net, a Wi-Fi roaming technology they hope will shake up the...