Play Angry Birds On Facebook

The popular game on ios and android is now available on Facebook. The game got leaked a little ahead of its launch today 😀 .The game was scheduled to launch in Jakarta at 12 am EST. The app offers similar experience but now can be played from within the Facebook's pages.

The Angry Birds Facebook apps adds social elements and new power-up. The 'Facebook Exclusive' levels will add spice to your gameplay. The game was first released in December 2009 and has been downloaded over 700 million times all over the world; making it one of the most popular games ever. The same game actually made ROVIO a big success and enable it launch more awesome games. The company's worth grew to $1 billion in the last few months.

Check out this video demo of angry birds on facebook -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you suggest me some topic for my final year engineering project in computer field except making web sites.
Here's yet another Scott Adams masterpiece -
i am a second yr student. jus tried doin paper presentation on shotcrete technology. i still doubt if it is being in use in india. i tried comparing cost btween...
Research In Motion aka RIM - the Canadian company behind the first lineup of smartphones has has given up to the Indian Government's demands. The company has finally agreed to...
This is something to keep you busy while waiting in queues , airports , train stations , etc. You will recall Jack Sparrow does this in first Pirates of the...