Pipe designing problem

suppose water is to be taken from point A TO point B the level difference from point A to point B is 10.00 mtrs and residual head is also 10.00 metres will the water flow further if yes why if not why

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's strange, isn't it? All these modern tools of communication have actually made us more anti-social than ever!
plzz..i am student at hbti kanpur.btech.1st yr..... i want too knw how cn i gather sponsoship for my college techfest.............d one adavtage dat i have is i belong to kanpur😨...
a relation is given in book that the total energy of continous time signal x(t) over time interval t1<=t<=t2 is integral frm t1 to t2 |x(t)|^2 dt how do they...
One of the reasons I could not make Linux as my primary choice of operating system is the unavailability of the best productivity software in the market - Microsoft Office....
I see most of the startups these days, especially in the web/app space offer some tiny enhancement problem or offer a value-addition. But why don't we see startups that solve...