Photon Counting, counter for Photomultiplier

Hi All!

Question, for those who use Photomultipliers.
I have the photomultiplier. Advise please, the device which would contain amplifier, discriminator and a counter, all in one. Device can be connected to a computer

Best regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, have you thought of this? Hindu Temples have too many systems working in perfect harmony - and a software to manage it could very well be your final or...
In case you were wondering what does Sony's "BRAVIA" stand for - here's the answer. The full form of BRAVIA is - Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture (PS: Might...
Sony Television Company has a very popular LCD brand in India called 'Bravia'. Bravia stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture. Let's take a look at the 40" BRAVIA,...
Hey Friends, I have written out a full detailed difference and the better of the two multimeters, i.e. the analog and the digital one. If anyone of you is wanting...
In the book that I am using they use two notations for calling structure data members when using pointers. (*pt).payRate * (*pt).hours ; (pt ->payRate * pt ->hours); I understand...