PGP in data science in insofe Vs great lakes

What's Ur review of insofe for a fresher from non programming background?.

Would the classes be taught from basics?

How's the placement scenario for a fresher and what's the AVG package one can expect?

Are there enough opportunities for the role of data scientist or is it mostly data analyst that the placement is offered for a fresher?

Which do u suggest great lakes pgp data science or insofe??

Which of the following do u suggest? Short-term courses in data a alytics (3-4months) @ low cost of less than a lakh and get into a job and build up my skills on data scientist and move to the role or enrolling for pgp in data scientist in insofe??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would appreciate any help. I want a Telecom Engineering final year project idea as simple as possible.Can be related to: Radio (wireless, Bluetooth )Electronics.Thanks in Advance!
TCS has announced an Off Campus Drive for the 2018 Batch and the registration has already began. You have time till 5th November to register for it.Eligibility Criteria -Qualification: Full-Time...
Hello frnds I am studying bcom third year hons and I am also doing a software programming course from TCS ION of 1.5 yrs.will it help me to get a...
Design News has this on iPhone XS and XS Max:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/iphone-xs-and-xs-max-teardowns-better-machine-learning-new-battery-shapes-and-beer-proofing/145950196959647?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6102&elq_cid=1069623
I would like to do my project on transportation engg or water resource engg. Or else i would like to do on any advanced construction materials.