Peeking into the future!

Time Machine

But on a more serious note, what do you think the future holds for us?
And no, I'm not talking about RAM upgrades and phone screens going to 8"... Those are just upgrades 😀

Chuck

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is already a hearing aid that doubles as a tooth. May be an implanted phone.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I am voting for flying DeLoreans, myself.

Just kidding. No way the Man is going to allow people to fly their own cars, and after seeing the damage drunk drivers can do while still on ground, I can't say I blame the Man.

Anyway I am looking forward to computers that use light instead of electricity to compute. It won't really be an upgrade, because it will be totally different from today's stuff.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    some of the futuristic design... some whacky... some out of sense... cna be found here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I went ROFL when i saw a metal clip which will move over the chest hais in concentric cirles to make an impression of a woman rubbing the chest....
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rahul kumar singh state-karnataka year-3rd branch-ece
hi my name is junaid asghar i m a student of 6th semester communication engineering i m from gcuf pakistan
Finally, Google's launched ebooks in India through their play store. What that means is that Flipkart's flyte is going to get fierce competition from the bigger rival, Google. India until...
Yahoo's new CEO, Marrisa Mayer is making significant changes to the way company operates to bring Yahoo back to it's lost glory. One of the recent decisions taken by Mrs....
When I run a code in wamp server it displays output but when I run the same code in Xampp server why it shows so many notices(with output) like- Notice:Undefined...