pc-based controlled Wireless Notice Board Using Zigbee

I'm doing a project on wireless notice board using Zigbee. I have a few things to ask as my lecturer have no idea on how to accomplish this either:
1. What type of software can be used to create a GUI?can C++ be used or MPLAB?
2. Say, from the keyboard, the keys u typed in will be displayed normally on the pc, but if you wanna transmit those message out, how do you do it? will the code for each alphabeth be the same as those from the keyboard?
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

match the words 1. magnanimity-------------a. calmness, composure 2. pusillanimity-------------b. ability either to do many different things well, or to ----------------------------- function successfully in many areas 3. unanimity---------------c. fearlessness; great courage...
hello guy's i have a question that i want to share with you all. Suppose two AP series where the ratio of sum of 23 term of the first series...
hello everyone .... I have a problem in my final year project. I have a problem with control of heating. The problem is what kind IC for heating phase control...
hi everybody! i am pranita from india recently join this site. i am interested in electronics and telecommunications. being a student of engg. found this site very helpful will need...
Can we insert video through HTML ?