Open Source Software instead of Pirated Software

Any body who has Idea about best performed open source software for a PC or laptop.

1. 7 zip 7-Zip instead of winzip. or win-rar.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    2. uBuntu instead of Windows 😨

3. GIMP instead Of Photoshop

4. OpenOffice Instead Of Microsoft Office

5. ThunderBird Instead Of Outlook
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    6. NetBeans #-Link-Snipped-# and Eclipse The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration | The Eclipse Foundation instead of Dreamweaver #-Link-Snipped-#

7. Meld #-Link-Snipped-# instead of WinMerge!

8. Mozilla Firefox #-Link-Snipped-# or Google Chrome #-Link-Snipped-# instead of Internet Explorer #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Visit #-Link-Snipped-# for all free open source software.

Audio editor: Audacity download | SourceForge.net instead of sony sound forge

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Illusionistic Miniature World​ ​​ ​Pierre Javelle & Akiko Ida make very special food landscapes where little people go around their business among the tasty morsels we eat for breakfast, lunch...
Can anyone help me out how to solve such problem? I hope we have to solve this problem using kvl but I am not sure of it
The tension in the middle east is all time high it seems. People have already been talking that the world is about to witness the third world war and given...
Work - Life Balance! What's your take?​ ​ People want to earn money even if they go through high stressful situation. At the end they suffer which would show consequences...
Attention all Mechies, this thread vies to be a comprehensive compilation of all the books required for undergraduate studies in Mechanical Engineering. I have tried to include all the good...