Op-Amp & Transfer Function Help?

I have an upcoming test tomorrow and my classmates and I are struggling to solve a few problem that the professor gave us. He gave us 4 sample problems and said the real test will be very similar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! We have been using the OKAWA design site to help us dissect some of the circuits in the first 2 problems...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To explain the kind of switching I'm trying to achieve, let me give a background story first 😁 I'm currently working on a project of making a carbon monoxide concentration...
Somebody please help me with this. I need explanations and working. 85(base 10) 85/8=10.......5 10/8=1.........2 1/8 =0.........1 Answer: 125(base 8) Why does the coversion of base numbers can be correctly...
Before you jump on me with 'Are you crazy?' (I am), "Engineers make managers?' and such, please consider. We are analytical, logical, creative and hands on. All good, solid stuff...
People here are crazy about iPhone and iPad. I don’t know why. I’ve see many people are lining up to buy. Now I see the news that iPhone 5 is...
i am doing something with image forensics,and i need some some related tools or softwares.would someone provides me links to download them. thanks very much.