Online courses from IIT

Online courses from IIT
The IITs have taken up an initiative of starting online teaching and thus have started offering course materials online for every engineering stream.

-Many professors from all the IITs have provided course materials for each chapter and each subject.

-One has to register at the link provided below and can access the course material.

-Every Chapter has been described with diagrams and charts.

- Please spread this message to everyone, as many can benefit from this program taken up by the government and IIT.

This is just a trial period going on and hence i request everyone to register at the link given.

1] Go to #-Link-Snipped-#

2] Click on Courses

3] Sign up as a NEW USER

4] And one can access the course material of any Engineering stream.

😁

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    wow! this is so old and I thought this was new found 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This small book (it has only 58 pages!) is by the founder of Tripod.com - Bo Peabody. The book talks about secrets to entrepreneurial life. I enjoyed reading the book...
I think November-December is the peak time for GRE Takers. Can we start collecting information about colleges & courses offered? We can even form groups of students applying to the...
It makes perfect sense for us to have debates of technical nature. Now I'm not very sure how good this debate topic is - "Will Google Docs replace Microsoft Word...
This is unbelievable! Put 3-4 Mentos chips in the bottle of Coca Cola & Hurray! You get a big fountain! Check out this YouTube Video! - Click ME I'm scared!...
int g=300*300/300; cout<<"g="<