One Suggestion: CE conference at the Top of the site

here i am going to give you one suggestion..

is it possible to Set CE conference at the Top of the site rather than set to bottom... at every time we have Scroll Down for View that is there any new reply or not just a suggestion if there is any loading or any other site relating problem then ignore this Post

😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: One Suggestion

This suggestion has been posted couple of times. However we are not moving the CE Conference at the top of the site.

Why?

Because CE Conference is meant for casual interaction with CEans who are logged in simultaneously. Also, putting CE Conference at the top might attract technical queries in CE Conference - something we want to avoid.

Also, we do care about the first impressions that users get. That's the reason, CE Conference is at the bottom of the forum index page.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, myself nayana, i m studying 7 sem B.E. in information science branch. In the next sem we have to do project but i m not getting any idea about...
I am having a hard time looking for a feasible sensor for a contact event. Could someone give a suggestion? the sensor will activate if some object created contact with...
I hope this forum could be useful to me and any engineers out there. BTW, I am currently a student studying Computer Engineering. Have a pleasant day!
Here's a smart trick that you can follow to run multiple instances of Google Talk desktop client 😉 Create a shortcut for Google Talk on your desktop. [You can right...
Hi Biggie/Mods, I need a CEan badge which I want to put on my blog. I thought since there is no official CE badge as such, its hightime that we...