One Brain Area Processes Time, Space and Social Relationships

Quote:
Time, space and social relationships share a common language of distance: we speak of faraway places, close friends and the remote past. Maybe that is because all three share common patterns of brain activity, according to a January study in the Journal of Neuroscience.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BMW HP4 now gets upgraded braking system with ABS Pro - to ensure the safety of the riders even on the sharp curves. Releasing the new system in Munich, Germany,...
Hello , My Self Bipin , I am Final Year BE student at Pune , Doing my Engineering in IT . I have got an year drop due to my...
Hi, i'm Yordan Vasilev, 26 years old from Bulgaria. I'm currently finishing my master engineering degree in Sofia Technical University as a engineer in telecommunication (radio and wireless). I also...
Thanks to the sleep that starts kicking in at the wrong moment, the incidents where drivers who lose their alertness while driving a car have given a rise to deadly...
TO AVOID TRAIN ACCIDENTS As we heared lots of news about train accidents like some peoples leg can locked into the track or some may commit suicide or some may...