Nubia M2 Play launched in India with Android Nougat, 13 MP rear Camera, 32 GB storage

What specifications do you prefer in a smartphone? A stylish rear cover, a big screen, a quality camera, decent battery backup, a contemporary software, an upmarket processor and a fast-enough RAM. More or less, the list goes in the same way described above, keeping in mind that your target smartphone should not be heavy on your pocket. The Chinese multinational consumer electronics company ZTE amalgamate all your needs in one single model, the brand new ZTE Nubia M2 Play, freshly launched in India to flaunt its craftsmanship.

It's a camera-centric smartphone, as the company says, having a 13MP SONY Exmor RS CMOS based sensor attached to the back with an F2.2 aperture. The front is glued with a 5MP BSI CMOS based sensor with F2.4 aperture. With a 5.5" TFT display coupled with 1280x720 pixels resolution, the phone seems to portray a modern approach.

Nubia_m2_play

Powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 (MSM8940) processor with an Adreno 05 64-bit GPU and a 3GB RAM, the phone will be ready to serve your day to day tasks without a hassle. Storage wise it offers a 32GB inbuilt space with an option to enhance the external storage up to 128GB.

The phone supports 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth and allows GSM 850/900/1800/1900, CDMA 1x&EVDO 800, TD-SCDMA B34/B39, TD-LTE B38/39/40/41, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7 network options. Running on Android Nougat, Nubia M2 Play sports a Nubia UI 5.0 with an overlay of NeoVision 6.0.

Housing a 3000 mAh battery, the phone comparatively sits before the #-Link-Snipped-# as camera wise the 16MP selfie snapper steals the show. Although, there is no clear mention of the price, the features hint the price of the phone will be restricted to Rs. 10,000.

Source: www.nubia.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have done B.tech(IN ECE)...i am already working in Govt .sen.sr.school.. so to get promotion I want to do B.ED ..but i don't know about subject combinaton..help me...
While Firefox has a lot of ground to cover before it becomes the go-to browser on Android, it has taken steps to achieve it with the launch of Firefox Focus...
Finding a job was never as hard as it has become now (competition these days!). Although, there are numerous sites available to help you with that, going through all the...
Quote: Please join Capital One Spark Business for a virtual discussion with Bill Rancic focusing on finding business success and growing your business. Before he became a well-known businessman, Bill...
Dropbox - 2017-06-13-VIDEO-00000951.mp4