Nokia Siemens HSPA+ Multiflow Technology

Nokia Siemens has developed a new HSPA+ Multiflow technology that lets connect a compatible device connect to two stations simultaneously. Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

VoiCE Coverage: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Speed up to 600MBPS on mobile devices.....
    That's a great achievement by NSN and Qualcomm. Hope this will be available to the end users in the year 2013.
    operators can migrate to the new technology from their existing HSPA networks using simple software upgrade.
    What about users ? They didn't mentioned about the technology need to be used in Mobile devices(I mean which kind of mobiles compatible with the new technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Knowingly or unknowingly, we all are using cloud computing and are storing our personal data & information with the service providers. While the service providers claim that they have strong...
Any one help me how to display/navigate the database without using navigator tool in vb.net.
Many of us sit in a cubicle for hours. When we do get home we again sit, may be in a couch and waste time, well, let us say pass...
Mark Post, a Dutch scientist, is working on producing meat products from cow stem cells that has an enormmous potential to revolutionise the meat industry and minimise environmental issues. Patrick...
I'm hooked to Gmail ever since it was launched in private beta years ago. The clean and 'minimal' interface got me addicted to the service and till date; I've never...