Nokia Morph Concept

I saw a video of Nokia's new revolutionary concept in nano technology...its really amzing to me...
For those of you who havent seen it...posting a link too...
It is quite promising...but i cant really understand the concept behind...anyone knowing about it...??
Please explain

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wow, interesting stuff!
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    here is the video...!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    adding video -

[youtube]_7EukpJcETM[/youtube]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, there was an "_" character before the 7, haha. Just added it. Video now works!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ . Had about 7-8 pms from Sunny for adding the video ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Just messed up.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Man, this is a friggin marvel of engineering if Nokia pulls this off. Nanotechnology at its finest ๐Ÿ˜€ Though, I'm pretty sure its still far off in the future. Once things like MEMS and nanoscale fabrication hits mainstream, only then can the Nokia Morph become a reality. I doubt Nokia will manufacture this by themselves.. more likely to outsource the manufacturing, unless they spend close to a billion or more on the nano fab machines ๐Ÿ˜›
  • rohan2212
    rohan2212
    i also saw it and liked it a lot i feel it has a great future
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Has this been released or when is the release???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CE's, I'm completely new to this forum and looking for some very good ideas & concepts for my final year project. My area of interest is web-application (specially using...
Hello there., I'm doing my final year project in 3D garphics. Probably I'd try to design a mobile game using J2ME as I dont have enough time & resources for...

hi

hi frenz...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, I just got the news that Indian IT Major, INFOSYS has shown pink slip to 4,500 employees. Can someone confirm the news? I hope its a rumor! {Updated April...
Name: Engineering Trade: Electrical Engg. Location: Varanasi(UP, India) Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Electronics, HDLs I joined CrazyEngineers because: It's really helpful....nd its gr8 to share knowledge while gaining more...