New to site: Question regarding CE's IM project

hello frnds im new to this community...... i went through your work of developing a msnger .........it was indeed good... bt i cldnt understand how u people managed to discuss technical details of the project...
i m a cs engineer if there is any new thing cming .......😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: new to site

Well, first of all, welcome to CE 😀 !

The CE Messenger project that we've been discussing (for quite some time now) is dormant right now. We've been collaborating with CEans with a background in coding / designing software so that we could build the IM.

I believe unless we set-up a team of CS college students or 2-3 enthusiasts who can take up the challenge of building the IM for us, things won't move ahead. The technical details are in place and there are lots of different views about features, functionality etc. The whole project needs dedicated efforts from a bunch of CEans who want to turn the CE- IM dream into reality.

...and this will happen in near future. We look forward to your coopration.

[PS: It is requested that all our CEans follow CE Protocol and not use SMS text while posting on CE Forums]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Let me first of all describe what i am trying to do. I hope after reading this you people will not deviate from the subject -instead will help me...
One thing I know about all the guitarists from India is that they either a) know how to play b) learning hard to play this song from bollywood movie "Kalakaar"...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Guide: How To Post On CrazyEngineers Forum On CE Forum, you can either participate in any existing discussion or start a new discussion. This short guide explains how to do...