New Section for puzzles / GK questions - what say?

CEans,

I'm convinced that we need to reorganize our sections on CE. While we finalize on the new structure, how many of you think that we need a separate section for Puzzles / GK questions / Mathematics etc.?

Please do comment here, your voice matters and it helps us make decisions!

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Sure, good move
  • Archana Kannouj
    Archana Kannouj
    Very Good Idea Big K 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that.

However, the response is so poor. We'll need at least 10 responses saying "yes! we need the puzzle/math/gk section". So that we can be sure of getting regular posters in that section.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    nice idea sure have that implemented..
  • gohm
    gohm
    another yes vote
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes on my end!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI,,,,,,,,kindly tell me hw to go to the projects ideas section ? i m from EE branch of 2nd yr.
Hi friends i am a new user plz help me to complete my project using c++ plz tell me basic hardware requirement for c++
CEans, Each year, VNIT Nagpur organizes central India's biggest event - Aarohi (Aaroh'08: Central India's Biggest Cultural Youth Festival, Celebrating 20 years of exuberance) . I'm glad to inform you...
how would be pairing wrist watch and a mobile phone using bluetooth and make the both to vibrate and siren when they are kept apart by a fixed distance be...
hi everyone.. i am a 2nd yr. engg. student. i am making a solar stirling engine for my college project. actually i want to run a fan using solar powered...