New Motorola Droid Maxx For Verizon (Leaked)

Motorola along with working on customizable #-Link-Snipped-#, on the other end hideously working on the another cool Android gadget, Motorola Droid Maxx for Verizon pictured in leaked image - The Verge .
#-Link-Snipped-# in the tweet has leaked image of upcoming Motorola Droid Maxx.

The design of the Motorola Droid Maxx isn't something new that we haven't seen from Motorola.The body looks pretty similar to the Droid Razr HD & Droid Razr M.

However, If the leaked image is of Droid Maxx then we can notice that it is the first handset which doesn't have any logo on the front of the smartphone.The other features we can notice is a front camera, on-screen touch buttons, volume button & power button.Hence, nothing exceptionally new in the design of Droid maxx.

No other news on Motorola Droid Maxx is known or leaked.
Stay tuned to this post, we will keep updating as more updates on this new gadget appears.

Source : Motorola Droid Maxx for Verizon pictured in leaked image - The Verge

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes nice design from Motorola.
    I always urged to have a motorola on my hand .But it remains a illusion to me .Coming to the point,Motorala looks great with good display , screen size , home screen , surface finish on rear looks great with a LED flash.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how many motors are present in a car
Is it possible to run a piece of code inputted by user?? Say in a c# program a user is asked to enter another c# code and we store that...
Learning foreign languages is often considered as a plus point in our life, especially when you're joining an international corporate where use of the native language of that country enhances...
Is there any process or idea of converting moving physical load to produce electric energy depending upon the load acting on the device that converts?😐 For example; Lot of vehicles...
Can I get IS 14223 (all parts)?