New launches in Paris motor show 2007

Lamborghini launches...

Lamborghini Gallardo 'Nera'

I guess the first letter seems a sounded one, though i won't comment for the remaining ones....

Anyway for a start Nera is the latest release from Lamborghini in Gallardo series, a full matte black raven with excellent carbon fibres.

This is loaded with a whooping 521 bhp with 3000 cc (approx) 40 valve 10 cylinder 4.2 litre engine.. (truly demonish .. )😲

The interesting part is, only 160 units have been produced and 60 is meant for sale in US..(planning to gift one for Big K.. don't worry just the wallpaper 😉)

And still it gives mileage of around 14 mpg (miles per gallon) sounds too much I guess !!! (5 kmpl)

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Cool car, however the best is still the Bugatti Veyron. Amazing engineering involved to make a car go that fast comfortably. My self I personally would prefer an Ariel Atom, aston martin. I like big cc "lazy horsepower". When I was a tennager my dentist had a 'ghini countach (sp?).
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah, an Ariel Atom would be damn cool to drive on the streets with!

I personally prefer hot hatches like the VW RS32, Citroen C4 (rally version), etc. Supercars are a bit too much for me, haha.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...
hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...
Hi All , It was time new microsoft vista has arise to the Information Technology market....can anyone tell me its features & availibity...... Regards vibhor_one
OK.. So there must be some people who are a member of many other forrums or such sites...(like i m) Share those community names with others... I am a member...
Well...I found this to be the correct place for askin' this question. My Question is regarding a restriction put in this forum that any post must have at least 50...