New Jet Propulsion Method Using Dynamic Casimir Effect

What this Egyptian student has achieved is a new way of propulsion for spacecrafts, making use of the Quantum Physics that could be the next game-changer. Amidst the hundreds of ideas for innovative propulsion systems, Alisha Mustafa is a 19-year old physics student from Sohag University, who has tapped in the potential of what is called the ‘Dynamic Casimir Effect’.

Read our article here and share your thoughts :
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    it will be good if it is put into application.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though rumors about Facebook building a phone have been turned down, we have a lot of reasons to believe that Facebook is indeed working on building it's own smartphone. Why...
Hi ther I'm Akash, an Instrumentation Engineer from India. Presently working with Chemanol(Petrochemical company) in Saudi Arabia. I think That's enough for Intro...
Hello.. Which is a better language for developing computer applications?? is it C++ or Python ??
I Love tinkering and tech. I love pinball machines and working on them. And everything engineering and science. Currently a 4th year wireman apprentice and concurrently attending the local university...
class A { int a; int b; } class B extends A { int c; } class C extends B { int d; public int sum() { d=a+b+c; return d;...