New Forum! - Every Suggestion Matters!

Friends!

Ever since its inception on 26th November 2005, CrazyEngineers forum has been growing steadily. We have joined hands with engineers from various backgrounds, countries, languages, cultures and streams and more are joining everyday.

Its high time that we make additions to our forums to cater the needs of every engineer who is a part of CrazyEngineerscom.

Reply to this post with your (crazy) idea of forum that we can have in addition to existing ones.

Let the posts begin ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Change the color

I don't know if it would be helpful but i thought if we could change the background of our forum...The background is Good no doubt but as we say "Variety is the spice of life!"...We can discuss it with others and if majority agrees we can change it out.Wat say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nice suggestion

Hi Neha,

I agree that the theme of our forum doesn't match the theme of our portal ๐Ÿ˜

Actually, earlier, we had a 'subSilver' theme of php bulletin boards. So the current theme matches the earlier theme.

About background colors, do post your ideas. But let's make sure that we come up with something that looks cool to eyes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sure, let's see what people have to say about it.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suggestions !!

Guyz!

Why are we lacking on feedback? Our forums are still young and we need to shape it. Please read this thread and come up with your suggestions & feedback! We gotta make this place a lot better and your suggestion does matter.

Let the posts begin!

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    I was away for sometime. I'm back ๐Ÿ˜

Instead of coloring the forum, why not work on restructuring it? Let us do away with the sub-forum. Let us think about some cool sections.

I'll post here as soon as I find something crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rick

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm into Guitaring! :wink: Once upon a time, while I was hooked to some stupid program on TV, a Guitarist showed up on screen. He played some fantastic guitar tunes...
Lets start a thread for hollywood movies... ๐Ÿ˜
I've seen this on damn so many forums! Let's start it here too ๐Ÿ˜ Last person to reply this thread wins. So I'm the winner right now :dance: rick
I'll explain the current ranking system. If you got something better in your (crazy) mind, reply back in this thread ๐Ÿ˜ Rank - Min.# of Posts Fresher - 1 Senior...
Let's get started with our blog ids. I'm sure many of us write blogs. So publish your blog links here. Let others read your blog ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'll set the ball...