Need tutorials to create robots? Check here

Creating robots is one of most satisfying experience for those seeking projects. Robots can range greatly in terms of function and features.

Since there are lots of requests for projects here on CE, I came across this site that shows tutorials on creating various robots.

Click -> Index of /member_tutorials

Here are 3 that won the Tutorial competition. They are also complete with videos!

Click -> #-Link-Snipped-#

In the spirit of crazy engineering, please do not 100% plagiarize these design. Analyze and improve on them! They can be used as a foundation for some really crazy and amazing robot projects. Good luck!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 I want to know about 😒 "time bounded input in c language" ... it means user has only few seconds which has define by developer if user is not...
I am a computer science student doing my final year..I am planning to take up a computer course shortly.. But i m a bit confused whether I should take up...

Hi

HI ce'ans im a newbie to this site. my name is fathima and im an electronics and instrumentation engg. student. i preferred to join in here for the following reasons...
i am in need of a circuit in which ; when the AC 230v supply through the first resistor gets cut off , the circuit is completed through the second...
Hi everyone our college is conducting a technical fest and the theme of the fest is green technology could you please suggest any events that come under this topic😎