need help.!! Application of code-converter

hi friends....i'm making a binary to bcd converter using verilog Hdl...(& then many more)
can anyone tell me what exactly is its application?? means how and where it can be used.??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am supposing that : you are asking the applications of 'Binary to BCD Converter' or of BCD numbers?
  • Nishant Patel
    Nishant Patel
    applications of Binary to BCD Converter.....?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
Hello, I am an electronics engineer from Solapur and I have a query. I want to know why we use 12MH crystal in ARM LPC 2148? Does anyone have any...
Hi friends.. I am doing a project on "Automatic Image Segmentation by Dynamic Region Merging" in matlab. I got stuck in between my project. I am attaching the paper with...
Why can't we produce electricity at home? We always wonder. Why do we have to depend on state? Well Narenda Modi has a *profitable* answer. According to a new state...
The brave new world Netizenry with a population far more than a Billion is here. Where is is it going? Is it scary?