NavIC vs GPS - Which is better?

Want to know how does NavIC stand against GPS. The GPS has made its way into almost every phone on the planet and NavIC seems to be making its way in India in the next few weeks. I'm not sure if it's too early to compare - but from technical viewpoint - does NavIC hold an edge over GPS? 

Replies

• sajan fernandis
    sajan fernandis

It can be said after the launch as the NavIC is not being used by anyone here and the comparison between GPS and NAvIC is not possible right now. And if it as good as GPS then it will become a hit as GPS, but replacing GPS is not that easy. For more information 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EFFECT OF CHANGE IN RPM ON GEAR DESIGN:Scenario A:In the accompanying diagram … input from the motor (Gear A) is stepped down 100 times from 1000 RPM to 10 RPM...
My project name is fast nearest neighbor search with keywordsWhat questions can be arise during viva
I'm sure we've lot of fellow CEans who've been burning midnight oil to watch their favourite players and teams. I thought of having a general discussion on all things FIFA....
hello,I am David Basnett, I have done my diploma in electronics  & communication engineering and I just completed my BTech in civil engineering.is it valid for getting civil engineering jobs?...