NASA ENDEAVOUR MISSION failed ... again

Tdoday their was a fourth launch when a thunder bolt struct and the mission was called off😔
They are going to give a next go tomorrow . Hopefully its takes of

NASA delays space shuttle launch after lightning strike | Daily Mail Online

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Duh! I'm still clueless about this NASA project. Can anyone explain it in brief?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Its again delayed ! such a drag!
    Its for repair of Japanese space exploration lab KIBO

#-Link-Snipped-#

the scedule agin shows it as tomorrow

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can't wait for this launch. Was already hyped from SpaceX's Falcon 1 launch yesterday.. which launched Malaysia's second remote sensing satellite RazakSAT.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    this is pure esctasy.
    Its launched and already in orbit 😁

Space Shuttle | NASA
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Space shuttle Endeavour blasted off on Wednesday on its sixth attempt to launch since June, headed to the International Space Station to expand Japan's Kibo module.
    The seven-member crew is to deliver an outside porch on the module at the station to expose scientific experiments to the extremities of space.

The mission has suffered a slew of delays that kept the craft on the ground for weeks longer than planned.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think a 'special section for students' will sure attract a lot of students😀 All might be looking for a place to clear their doubts and learn more about various...
Guys, I'm looking for bulk sms service providers in India. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?
Hi everybody.My name is G.Preetham. I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ELECTRICAL engineering from gitam university and i am planning to do prepaid energy meter as my 4-1...
hi frndz, am doing my 2nd yr BE(mech).....am thinking to start on papers or projects....i'm interested in aspects with respect to thermal engineering or hydraulics....can any of u ppl suggest...
I'm trying to develop a model for silicon smelting to produce 2202 silicon metal in a submerged arc furnace. If there's anyone with experience in this process, I'd like to...