MyŠKODA App Lets You Find Nearest SKODA Service Center, Store Important Car Documents

Buying your dream car is one thing and then keeping up to the dozen formalities it brings along with it is another. The good folks at SKODA know what a hassle it is for buyers to go through. To give its customers a smooth ownership experience, SKODA has launched a new app called 'MyÅ KODA' which is available for both Android and iOS powered smartphones. The app acts as a one-stop hub for all things about your brand new Skoda. Be it the complete history of vehicle or information about the company's dealership network or even the cost of regular servicing, the MyÅ KODA app has it all.

The app packs several features such as booking a service, cost of various spare parts, GPS powered nearest Skoda service center and one that's quite useful & smart - the service cost calculator.

myskoda-app
One feature that we believe users would particularly love is the facility to store important documents of the car in the comfort of their smartphones. Documents such as PUC certificate, car registration, insurance policies etc. can be easily stored in the app's 'My Documents' section.

The app also brings the facility to calculate the overall cost for a trip by calculating how much fuel might be needed for a particular distance - a feature particularly useful for users who want to keep a track of their daily fuel expenses. All they need to do is enter the amount of fuel and the date in the app. The app will calculate the rest.

What are your thoughts about having such apps for all car models? Share with us in comments below.

Source: MyÅ KODA - Apps on Google Play

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Blaupunkt, the German car accessories maker, famous for its car audio system has rolled up sleeves to make smartphones and wearable devices for Indian markets. The company will test their...
Hi I have done Masters (CS) and currently working in a small software company I have 2 years experience on angularjs, but the thing is iam not gud in logic....
Hi I want to know that is there any device available having a common server or hub for a store of mp3 songs and a player having many parallel controls...
Google, today, revealed a set of new devices. They included all new Pixel Smartphones, Daydream View, Chromecast, etc. All of them are as fascinating as the company itself is. But...
Vivo has seen significant growth in India this year and it is focused on keeping the momentum going with a new smartphone. Vivo has launched the Y55L smartphone in India...