My self

I am piyush, final year student of computer engineering from pune university, India. Yet I am not placed in any company 😭 . I am confused about what to do after completion of my B.E. To do a job oriented course or M.E./ M.tech or should I try for off campus.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We're happy to have you with us. There's a general slowdown in the IT markets these days but the recruitment hasn't freezed. Why not read few similar discussions in our Jobs / Careers section? I'm sure you'll get a good start about what to do in such situations.

If you don't get answers to what you're looking for, feel free to start a new discussion in that section and I'm sure all our fellow CEans would be more than happy to help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, how are u all? I'm ur new friend. I would like to know about the problems of electrical and electronic engineering.
what is the difference between electrical and electronic?
can any one please suggest me, what are the advanced technologies in formula1 cars...or any concept that relating formula1 cars plz suggest me for my ppt......
Well, Writing Entire Thread on New Upcoming Technology or Newly Released Research/Technologies is demotivating when you write every possible detail you get for the topic & No one really gives...
I've realised that I listen to the songs in languages that I don't understand. In the last few days, I've listend to songs in Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Hebrew, Goan and...