Music Player with 10 or more parallel controls and headphone port??

Hi
I want to know that is there any device available having a common server or hub for a store of mp3 songs and a player having many parallel controls and headphones for every user have independent access and control to the playlist he wants to play for his own choice.
is there any device exists like this if not how can we do this??

eg. the in flight audio entertainment system but i just want to restrict to the audio only.
Help me guys is anyone have idea about it??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google, today, revealed a set of new devices. They included all new Pixel Smartphones, Daydream View, Chromecast, etc. All of them are as fascinating as the company itself is. But...
Vivo has seen significant growth in India this year and it is focused on keeping the momentum going with a new smartphone. Vivo has launched the Y55L smartphone in India...
The GSAT satellites are India's indigenous satellites used for digital audio, data and video broadcasting, built by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). ISRO has confirmed that its latest satellite,...
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
Our CEan @mayurpathak 's turned an author with his book 'Novellas'. The book is a collection of short stories based on relationships and emotions from our everyday life. Having read...