Multiple login problem

Re: Computer geeks and Hackerz

hey...๐Ÿ˜

This is funny that we have to log on every time we intend to navigate through the links..๐Ÿ˜‰
I logged in at least thrice before posting this reply...

If Big_K ๐Ÿ˜Ž is reading...
"Plz sort this out or justify the use of multiple logins as once a member is in he need not give the passphrase untill he logs out."

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Computer geeks and Hackerz

Hey hellmate!

Of course I'm reading. I am aware of the problem. There is an easy fix though.

1. Logout
    2. Clear browser cookies and cache.
    3. Login again. Done!

Don't be idle for long time, otherwise the session expires. Let me know if this works.

-The Big K-
    P.s: We have a quick support, what say? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Re: Multiple login problem hey big_k...๐Ÿ˜Ž man you are faaaast... Or is it AI you are using...? Nevertheless... I shall ask you about Hacking... I work in a wifi environ....
Name: Hemant Nandrajog Engineering Trade: Instrumentation and Control Occupation: Employed - System Design Engineer for Automotive electronics Work Experience: 3 years in automotive electronic systems design Hobbies & Interests: Photography,...
Just a suggestion if possible we can have a bit sober kinda theme for CE Basic SE Style theme is to bright to be browsing around with in office and...
Yet another debatable topic. Advertising, one of the most common words in the existing world. Advertising is the thing which can change the whole outlook of the product depending on...
Oh my. I just thought of a really creative and crazy idea! I guess in the Technical Section, once a week the Admins (for now), select an interesting topic related...