Multi-channel Speech Enhancement Techniques

Hi all,

I'm a final year student at the University of Nottingham. I've been given a fyp regarding Multi-channel speech enhancement techniques. I'm supposed to choose one technique or more than one(for comparison) and develop a simulation tool of that technique using MATLAB.

I do not have any prior knowledge on this topic and I'm seeking for some help from those who knows about this topic well. Currently, I've been doing some reading on stuffs like Microphone Array, Beamforming, etc. I do not know what to do next.

Pls give me ideas on how I should approach this project. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

TLO

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone's been to the cinema hall to watch the animated "Road Romeo"?
I'm not too sure if I'm going to watch this movie by Mr. Madhur Bhandarkar (because the topic is not of my interest ;-) ). But I'd definitely like to...
Hey guys. I'm studying CSE right now. I know Java, C++ and C# to some extent. But the thing is i don't know where to start in terms of project...
I am new to this site. I am not able to post message . Please help.
CEans, Before I begin, please be informed that this interview may not happen. Right now I have a mail from Tata Motors asking for the questions. So I'm seeking questions...