Moving from DBA to Coding / Development

Hi Sir,

I have been working as an APPS DBA for 3.5 years.
Now I want to change my stream to coding.
I have no experience in coding but fair knowledge of C,Java(only theoritical)
Please provide me guidelines on how to move to coding domain.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sindhu91
    I have no experience in coding but fair knowledge of C,Java(only theoritical)
    You'll have to gain some experience in development by contributing to open source projects. I doubt recruiters will be willing to hire you based on your theoretical knowledge.

Perhaps you could join a course in your city that teaches advance Java.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As per the latest discovery, the universal energy cycle might get another entity in their structure, which however is not a living being. A group of scientists from the McGill...
Scientists from MIT have designed a scalable quantum computer which finds prime factors in real time. Owing to this latest technology, encryption schemes might experience a significant boost. Factoring large...
The UK based sports car Company McLaren Automotive has recently announced the “Track 22” Six-year business plan which hints at a possible electric hybrid car from McLaren to be launched...
While other electronics manufacturers try their best to keep the details of their upcoming projects under wraps, Sony Corporation has decided to go another way. The company today announced a...
The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi is back to win the heart of Indians with its new phablet, the Redmi Note 3. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was launched at a glittering...