Modelling of flexible elements in pro-e.

Does anyone know how to model flexible elements made of rubber like, boots, bellows , gaiters, springs and belts in pro-e. ?

modelling these things in pro-e is no big deal as they can be easily modeled like any other solid metal components.

but the trouble is that once these models are saved as part-files and imported into assembly files for assembly, then it is required that their shapes change (either expand or contract), to fit correctly into the final assembly.

it is just like with the physical components. for example, a belt in the free state , has a different shape, but once it is fixed over pulleys, it takes on a different shape.

does anyone know how this can be done ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Windows Marketplace was only made available in 63 countries by Microsoft, and only 38 of those countries were allowed to submit applications to the Windows Marketplace. But now it...
I had to make a project for that i choose a the topic " AES encryptionin using C language " I have to make the test case but i don´t...
Indian Navy -Serve the Nation with Pride​ Indian Navy released its notification of recruitment forB.Tech 3rd & 4th years. Branches - CSE, ECE, Automobile, Marine, Mechanical, Mechtronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Instrumentation...
Microsoft has decided to rename the good ol' Windows Explorer to 'File Explorer' in Windows 8. Those who've downloaded consumer preview edition; please let us know whether there's any change...