Mobile Plans & Schemes Summary: Where Do We Get It?

As there are some many mobile companies with their numerous schemes, it would be better if we can instantly compare there calling plans. Can someone post where can we get quick Flipkart type comparison between mobile plans that mobile operators provide their customers?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...sensing an opportunity for a new startup!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    ...sensing an opportunity for a new startup!
    I just want to see the schemes offered by mobile companies at a glance.

Speaking of start-ups, AKD told me that you have one more website called mobile's forum? Is it going on or you closed it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends! I don't know why my desktop screen in Ubuntu 12.04 appears small.I could't maximize it. The icons in launcher and text appears larger in size. How to fix...
Hi CEans , Was doing a POC for reading a Spreadsheet in .xls and .xlsx format using Apache POI. Thought might be useful to you guys. The code is the...
Hello CEans, I am making a GPS Data Logger that would store raw GPS signals from GN3S sampler on to a SD card. I am thinking of using a PIC....
If you thought Galaxy Nexus is your next phone; then there's a bad news for you from the Samsung India official twitter account. Samsung has confirmed that the company won't...
Just thought of making your default avatar more colorful. The default grey & white avatars have been replaced with - If you don't like them, use your own avatar, please...