Mobile interfacing

Good Afternoon,
I have a project in which i am monitoring a house door which is controlled by an electromagnet using digital lock logic,
i.e only when the keys pressed match with the code it will operate the electromagnet and open the door otherwise it will sound an alarm.
Now as an extension to the project can i send a SMS on to a mobile. If yes can you tell me the guideline for the same such as which device should be interfaced with the micro-controller (8051).I have heard about the GSM module can it be used for the same?

Thank you.

Regards
Sagar Kadam

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Write a C program that will take a positive integer(N) as input and output the number of ways that integer can be obtained by adding numbers from 0 to N....
CEans, I came across this challenge by Phillips. As posted on their website ( https://www.thinksimple.moneycontrol.com/index.html ) -- Your idea could be a product, a process, a system….just about anything, so...
While using the following function CALL J in Jbase,Error 2 is occuring, The error is that it couldn't load Java virtual Machine (JVM). What are the optmal configuration of the...
hello!! can anyone tell me more abt ce???
Wkipedia Snippet - "MATLAB is a numerical computing environment and programming language. Created by The MathWorks, MATLAB allows easy matrix manipulation, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation...