miniproject for 3rd mechanical students

As i ama3rd year mechanical enggstudent, i wish to do a mini project.plz give me some ideas ...😕

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You will have to search it yourself. There are so many things in the world. You can even research something eg. technique to increase the efficiency of the Brayton Cycle or something in Robotics to name a few. First decide what you are interested in and then do a project on that specialization of your branch. Decide a project, start working on it, you will face some problems, many you will be able to solve yourself, those that you can't....ask those questions here and someone or the other will be more than happy to answer your queries.
    Best of luck for your project👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi dear This is saurabh goel here. I am new to this forum.This is my first post in this forum.
No, get that "twinkle twinkle little star" tune out of your head. The CE song is serious business! 😉 So, whats the deal with this? The CE Song will be...
Hi there, This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and...
We have some interesting requirements in Java/J2EE for some of our clients. All are Chennai based positions. Position1: Java / J2EE Developer Experience : 2+ years Skills : Core Java,...
Hi all, could anyone please suggest me the best books for DBMS and SQL(for beginners or you can say introductory). counting on your replies!!!!