Mini Project ideas

I have a big doubt.

im sure anna university mechanical engineers are out here, ( hope at least one is present ) to clarify my doubt.

what kind of Design and Fabrication projects are we supposed to do in the 3rd year.
(im mechanical engineer 3rd year )

cause next semester i am supposed to do a project..
im out of ideas and dont know what to do.

Replies

• Radha shankar
    Radha shankar
    hai i am shankar. I am also doing my third year mechanical engg. I am also out of idea about mini project but my seniors said that you can design anything.

For example u can design a gear system transmitting certain power.Here your work is to design gear(No of teeth,size like other technical definition) and you have to show by using this gear ,this much power is transmitted.You are supposed to show both theoritically as well as pratically.

If can visit #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nosy_wiz
    nosy_wiz
    well that's the problem..
    im not sure what to do..

by the way which college are you from?
  • Raghavendra.RSP
    Raghavendra.RSP
    hai, this is a 3rd mech student.a have one suggetion for u.there are several new achievements in the field of engineering related to Production, thermal,Design etc,select one of your favourate engineering subject and browse the net for latest innovations in that subject. i think it is better to do study projects. and i am from jawaharlal nehru technological university , Andhra Pradesh.
  • nosy_wiz
    nosy_wiz
    my favorite field is design and robotics
    but dont know what to choose from.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we being engineers come across many problems in our daily life.So what you do at that time ?? 1.Nothing 2.Focus on Problem 3.Focus on Solutions How suddenly I got...
Have you ever used satellite-tv-player.I've seen similar sources sold on eBay but this one is way better. Normally i do softwares Purchasing from the net. I love to watch movies...
Hello SIR,I need some ideas about compressed air dryer. And then what are INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEM takes place while using COMPRESSOR? I am eager to waiting for replies sir............
My name is Fiona, I am an engineer recruiter with Aerotek and have a couple of open position's located in Winchester, VA. Currently I am looking for a mechanical engineer,...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...proto-bangalore-startup-event-jan-2009-a.html in this thread :smile: