MikroTik Hotspot Setup with social media.

Today my friend explain to me this idea about hotspot configuration in Mikrotik router. that when I user what to connect to the wireless I will ask you to like the page/profile on Facebook or Instagram. I sound cool and very interesting. For marketing of the company.

I will like to study it. anyone with the idea or article about this please share with me.

thank you so much 

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal

There are such use-cases which even few international operators have used for their WiFi deployment.

Below mentioned can be done using MikroTik router :

- You will need a portal page with necessary FB API integrated.

- When an unauth user is latched to SSID, using unauth redirection URL configuration, user can be redirected to the portal page created.

- User either uses Instagram or FB credentials. You might want to store some unique authentication key of the subscriber in your local SPR for future authentication.

- On successful response from integrated API, you can grant XYZ amount of volume or times based quota to the user.

Are you only going to use MikroTik router for this end to end solution ? Or you do have some WiFi engine and/or AAA server along with MikroTik ?

• Joseph Simon
    Joseph Simon

Great

for not I want to implement on the Mikrotik router then I will use it with other feature.

and the recommendation will be very usefully.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am pursuing computer science engineering in 3rd year i want to get job in top automobile industry so how and where i can apply.
God save us from God-men like Niyanandahttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ukgvkc6ce83fank/Nitya.mp4?dl=0
The Engineer(UK) reports: The familiar blue and orange livery is gone, and the “doghouse” headquarters near the Bristol docks is no more, but team Bloodhound is once again preparing to...
Netflix has just introduced a "Mobile" subscription plan that does not offer HD quality. You won't be able to view Netflix content on bigger screen; but the plan costs only...
Google claims it can stream all your high quality video games to any device you own via the cloud. And if you take a step beyond the video game angle,...