Microsoft to launch Windows 8 Marketplace in 180 countries

[​IMG]

The Windows Marketplace was only made available in 63 countries by Microsoft, and only 38 of those countries were allowed to submit applications to the Windows Marketplace. But now it has been planned on expanding that list considerably and has announced to bring the new Windows 8 Marketplace to over 180 countries at launch coinciding with Windows 8.
Users from each of those countries can now browse through and also purchase apps, and also submit apps that they have developed to the Windows Marketplace. Another feature Microsoft is also adding is the option to make in-app purchases, providing developers with another way to make money through their apps. They're is also adding a Company Hub for developers who make applications which is targeted at enterprise users.
The full list can be viewed here : #-Link-Snipped-#

Source : Microsoft to bring Windows 8 Marketplace in 180 countries - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had to make a project for that i choose a the topic " AES encryptionin using C language " I have to make the test case but i don´t...
Indian Navy -Serve the Nation with Pride​ Indian Navy released its notification of recruitment forB.Tech 3rd & 4th years. Branches - CSE, ECE, Automobile, Marine, Mechanical, Mechtronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Instrumentation...
Microsoft has decided to rename the good ol' Windows Explorer to 'File Explorer' in Windows 8. Those who've downloaded consumer preview edition; please let us know whether there's any change...
Hi this is Raghav Chauhan.A person who is crazy about inventing,experimenting and engineering.I am from India and has joined Crazy Engineers to learn,to know,to invent and to innovate.