Microsoft DreamSpark: Free Software For Students

CEans,

Recently, I came across Microsoft's DreamSpark!

Taken from DreamSpark site: -

DreamSpark is simple, it's all about giving students Microsoft professional-level developer and design tools at no charge so you can chase your dreams and create the next big breakthrough in technology - or just get a head start on your career.

Who can get this right now?

We are kicking this off in 11 countries/regions, giving DreamSpark to millions of students in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, China, Germany, France, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Belgium. If you are not residing in one of the countries listed keep checking back, we will be adding more countries throughout the year.

Does that mean that I might not get in?

Possibly, if you are not residing in one of the countries listed, not attending an accredited university or not a member of one of the student organizations that we're connected with. But keep checking back, as we're working on adding more ways to verify your student status all the time.
For more details, visit - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome stuff! Man, Microsoft are pretty generous these days. First the free software for IEEE students, now this! The XNA Game Studio is pretty interesting.

By the way, you can have access to free developer products.. albeit the "express" versions. So, if you are not the lucky ones located at the above countries, you can still start developing here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, i am newbie here, was doing a project regarding infrared sensor autogate... what i wish to ask is how to write the command for the situation stated below?...
hello to everyone especially the mods and creators of this very interesting site. My name is Basti and i'm a telecom network planner... i'm very much honored to be a...
Hello everyone,below is the link for one of the best site for n/w profeesionals... You can also use the online Cisco Lab Firewall.cx - The World's First Free Cisco Lab!...
As reported by TechCrunch:- Shelfari, a social network for bibliophiles, has been acquired by Amazon for an undisclosed amount. Amazon has been a longtime supporter of the Seattle based startup,...
I'm addicted to Google Reader -> https://reader.google.com What about you?