microcontroller problem, urgent please

hello,
m doing a mini project based on microcontroller, at89s52. m getting a warning while convertin my code to hex code. 😕 the warning is coming in this way,
WARNING L4:data space memory overlap
TO: 0027H
PROGRAM SIZE: DATA=48.0 xdata=0 code=561
0 errors, 1 warning

m not gettin wat is d exact prob.... is it a logical error?? if so how shall i remove it?? 😔 please help me to debug d program. m using KEIL to convert it into hex.... is it KEIL software's prob?? should i use RIDE? wats d difference between these two??
i no, i m sendin a bigger post. But please do read n help me soon....😭

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bangalore: Google is more attractive employer than Microsoft according to the first global index of employer attractiveness by Universum. Google tops the list of Global Top 50 Business and the...
hello all, I doing 1st M.E in Computers and Communication. Iam planning to decide my project topic in this year. I wanted to do some thing that can be practically...
Hi, Iam doing my M.E 1st year in Computers and communication. I need guidance in choosing my project.. can some one help me in that. Thank you
TWARAN'10 is the biggest techfest which will be starting from from 15th-JAN-2010 . In this all the existing clubs of BIT, Mesra , Ranchi joined to organize a techfest which...
Dear Moderator, Basically, I am an Instructor in an Pvt. College. But, i have pleanty of unanswered apptitude questions, similiar to my previous postings. Here i can find many persons...