Meizu unveils new A5 smartphone in the budget bracket with 3060 mAh battery, 4G VoLTE support

Chinese manufacturer Meizu has come up with a new ‘A series’ lineup of budget-centric smartphones. Newly launched A5 is the pioneer member of the series. The device listed on company’s website is priced at CNY 699 (approx. Rs. 6,600) and is available for sale in China. The handset sports a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display, powered by a 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 2 GB of RAM.
Meizu-A5
There is a provision of 16 GB of inbuilt storage further expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB). Meizu A5 further houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash with panorama and continuous modes. On the front it features a 5-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture, face exposure enhancements and smart beauty filters for clicking selfies.

Backed up by a robust 3060 mAh battery the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE as well. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, and GPS. It also features variety of sensors as- gravity, proximity, compass, ambient light, and infrared sensors. Meizu A5 would retail in Black, Gold, and Silver variants at CNY 699 (roughly $105) in China. There is no word yet regarding its launch for the international markets.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii How gis mapping can help in construction project management and better decisions making? I am building a map of my campus using Qgis, what information can I put to...
Mount Etna on the east cost of Sicily, Italy, being one of the few active volcanoes on the Earth, is typically a destination for the tourists. However, it recently had...
Home spawned Karbonn Mobiles has rolled out a new smartphone device dubbed Karbonn K9 Kavach 4G featuring a preloaded BHIM app with inclusion of a unique fingerprint sensor for payment...
Reliance Jio is likely to announce the cheapest of them all, 4G VoLTE phone priced just at Rs. 500 by the end of this month - says report published in...
Samsung has recently unveiled a revamped version of the Galaxy J5 (2017) in Thailand dubbed Galaxy J5 Pro at THB 9,990 (approx. Rs. 19,000). The up gradation comes mainly in...