Meet Blue, the Low-Cost, Human-Friendly Robot

Robots may have a knack for superhuman strength and precision, but they still struggle with some basic human tasks such as folding laundry and making a cup of coffee.
Enter Blue, a new low-cost, human-friendly robot conceived and built by a team of researchers at the University of California, Berkeley. It was designed to take advantage of recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and deep-reinforcement learning to master intricate human tasks. It is also designed to be affordable and so safe that every artificial intelligence researcher—and eventually every home—could have one.

StackPath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Master's project consists of making a UI for partially blind or visually impaired people ie people who have very poor eyesight. I have come up with sketches for the...
hi ! im just want to asking about this particular thermoelectric ? mind to shares your knowledge about this ? feel free to share or maybe can share the link...
last date to apply DRDO in 2019and provide some information
i want to persue mtech in embedded system.But i am confused regarding placement and teaching.
I HAVE 75.4 IN 10TH,62.8 IN 12TH AND 7.28 CGPA IN B.TECH.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR TOP MNCS?