Mba: Which specialization is better for Computer Engineer?

I want to do MBA , cn u suggest which specialization is better for Computer Eng.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Swati, I recommend that you do an analysis of your interests and choose your specialization accordingly.

MBA in systems could be one of your considerations. Take a look at following document. It might help:-

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • JustinKolodziej
    JustinKolodziej
    I have to agree with Big K... you're ultimately the only one that can select your specialization.

However, I looked into it briefly, and where I would have been going, there's specializations in Information Systems and Technology Management that would seem to fit well.

It really depends on your goals though. You might choose one (or none at all) if you're starting your own business and something else if you want to get to a VP level. It's also going to depend on your university.

Good luck,

Justin

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi! I am in 7th semester and doing a project on designing turbines. can anyone recommend some good books on this topic? also i would like to know about some...
its something i came across recently and found it really interesting..i've decided to do my s7 seminar on this topic.. can you advise me on this topic? especially how it...
I've got some questions about device drivers in linux: 1. is there any device driver for zigbee on P.C 2. is there any ARM device driver for linux Guys plz...
hi please tell me how to load and save bitmap in turbo c++
hi...m Ashwini. i am in 3rd yr Diploma.i need a help for my project. i am planning a project -'A PocketDrive-A system for mobile control of desktop PC and its...