MBA-Managerial Economics Questions

These questions were part of 2010 question paper of Managerial Economics from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - MBA PROGRAM

1. Discuss the nature and scope of Managerial Economics.
2. What is production function? Discuss the Coub – Douglass Production Function and its
managerial uses.
3. Explain how price is determined under monopolistic competition.
4. What are different methods of forecasting demand? Explain main determinants of demand.
5. "Managerial Economics is the integrations of economic theory with decision making and
forward planning" - discuss.
6. Explain how firm under oligopoly fixes the price and output?
7. What is indifference curve analysis? What are its properties?
8. Explain cost – output relationship both in the short - run and long – run.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MBA-Business Environment Question Paper: 1. Explain the concept of Business Environment and discuss the different non-economic factors that influence business decisions. 2. What are the reasons behind the problems faced...
1. Explain Natural Ventilation. 2. How protection against noise can be done in industrial buildings? 3. Explain corbel. 4. Name the different shell roofs used in industrial buildings. 5. Explain...
I have came across one of the question paper of 'Entrepreneurship Development Programme' for students of B.COM - V Semester Dec-2009 from Bangalore University. I think few questions from the...
i am really happy to be part of this? thank god😎
1. Branch: Computer Science/ Electronics etc 2. Course: BE/Diploma/BCA/MCA/Bsc/Msc/Mtech. etc 3. Domain: Data Mining , Image Processing, Robotics, Hardware, Software Engineering, Video Signal Processing, GPS, etc 4.Interested in Language: C#,...