Management Lessons from a Movie - Star Trek

Star Trek's Kirk is considered to epitomize leadership and team building. This article from Forbe's sets out its take on the Lessons in Leadership one can learn from this intrepid interstellar leader.
Five Leadership Lessons From James T. Kirk

Replies

• prashpan
    prashpan
    great article!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These scale model replica cars are 1/43 times the original. For the life of me I do not understand why 1/43? Exquisitely detailed and probably very expensive (Not @ 1/43...
Soccer is supposedly an engineer's game. The problem with engineers (AKA CEans) is that they will never leave well enough alone. They have to fiddle with it, add (unnecessary) engineering...
i wish to study ME or Mtech in mechanical branch.. i need to know the branches which are valuable...im interested in working with automobile field after ME or MTECH...
Something tree huggers will love. As also engineers. Even the sane ones. The tentsile is an ingenious hammock kind of tent house that is an engineering achivement. Whether hanging from...
Here are some interesting insights into why we yawn and why we twitch just before falling asleep. A doctor told me once that the twitch could be genetic. I tendedc...