Making help in my last year college project

By the help on crazy engineer .com website we may got success in my last year project .
My project name is very grey water treatment plant with compacted area by the help of this site we will make a grew water treatment plant with limit space and handable and the project take less time and less cost and in my project we use timer and motar to realese water one tank to another tank with a time interval. So by the help of this site we make a innovative project in my institute

- By pandey devendra ramsingar
College: dr.bbba.govt.polytechnic. karad (D.P)
Internship @ dr.bbba.govt.polytechnic. karad (D.P)
Duration: 6 months

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Abstract method is a method which does not have any body (i.e. implementation). Abstract class means it can not be extended(instantiated) Abstract method means it should be overridden. Abstract method...
Hello friends i am glad to tell u about my stay at iitb. I was very much excited to go to a new state without knowing their language.It was really...
Hello everybody . I have a problem in simulation of DTC-SVM five phases induction motor ..... i have the simulation on the three phases but whene i changed it into...
Just five hours ago, GL4.1 has been enabled in AMD RadeonSI driver. Compiled latest Mesa-git and yay! I am happy bunny now :3 Source : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...t?id=af1e6aa75b7f518cc6b08717fa8844370be3f05c ​
I am jeevabharathi govindasamy working as a project intern.Now you all came to know why I kept my story tittle as My First Carrier as a Intern.First of all after...