Make the right decision in your career [CE-IO Career Guidance app]

#-Link-Snipped-# has seen phenomenal response in the recent days. Considering the amount we invest into helping our fellow engineers make the right decision in their careers and studies; we've decided to make the app a paid app. The pricing has been set at Rs. 999/- per case; but for the first few weeks, we will be charging only Rs. 699/- per case.

Note: You must be a registered member of CrazyEngineers IO, in order to use the app. Registration is completely free and it also gives you access to all other apps as well. We're continuously working on new and innovative apps that help our fellow engineers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Need mini project topics and ideas on data communications or web programming and services
I am try to download tool and die diploma questions paper with solution. If you have known about it please let me know.?
I have a some data base in excel and I want the same to be connected to a webpage dynamically! I also need to use the information to filter data...
Our initiative - CrazyEngineers IO, is a growing ecosystem of applications meant for engineers. Some of these applications will be free while some of them will be paid ones. For...
The brand name Nokia is back on smartphones, this time courtesy of HMD Global an independent Finnish company which was granted the rights to the “Nokia” in late 2016. After...