Maharashtra CM's (Vilasrao Deshmukh) resignation accepted

Finally!

Maharashtra's CM has resigned and his resignation has been accepted. I'm wondering if he's a victim of politics over the Mumbai terrorist attack.

That said, politics in India has reached its all time low. 😡

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    No, He is not a victim. He should have given his resignation before R.R. Patil and Shivraj Patil. If there is one positive thing from these attacks, then it is that the people of India have risen from their sleep and true face of the politicians has been revieled to all. The cleaning of the whole political system will take place. If you cocentrate, you will smell a revolution in the air.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Only resignations are not going to solve the problem. There is much more to do. We need to build a strong system well equiped with proper arms which can fight with terrorists. Also a system to identify their activities well in advance and stop them. Awareness in people to help the police and much more.............
    What do you think?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    He is not a victim... but he should resign on moral grounds. He was CM... they got the news 1 day before that a terrorist activity is going to take place, still they could not do anything. Not even informed NSG.

On top that adding to this situation he took his son and Ramu for Taj Visit.

what say was that right?

-Crazy😒
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree to that. I guess he should have taken some quick action to tighten up the security - forever.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well it was expected but i wonder if congress will prevernt him to become CM again if it comes in power!!!! it had happend earleir too

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm stuck with this problem! I can't figure out how to start. Can some one give me a guideline or tell me from which book this problem is?? I'm not...
Getting up early in the morning is a universal issue - I know. I want to know what's your normal wake-up time in the morning. Mine is 5:20 a.m.
i have a toshiba lapop and all the dvd players that it came with suck! the quality is horrible and the frame size is small and the bigger i set...
I wonder why no one pointed this out. 😒 How many of you know that Microsoft's LIVE search has introduced the facility to search images using images? Curious minds should...
hie 's I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....😁😁 I thnk every engineer...