Magnetization of nano structures

Hello guys,

I am doing a project regarding switching time in various magnetic structures( like nano structures which layered on harddisk platter) using micromagnetics.
I need some help regarding how the writing process undergo in a harddisk and what are the different structures presently used by industries to achieve the efficiency.

Thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've often wondered why did India go to the World Bank for loans in the first place after it got the 'so called' Independence in 1947. I stumbled upon following...
Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
Have you ever wondered how the design pattern on the tire contribute to the road grip? I've had this question in my mind for long time and I stumbled upon...
"Innovese"is a student start-up from BITS-Pilani founded in 2009. It provides software-solution consultancy, web-app development, ERPs, customized software, e-marketing consultancy and graphic design among others. According to their pamphlet at...
hi I wanted to install Ubuntu alongside Windows XP. So I make the partition and do the installation through the CD. While installing there was a step where we need...