Lopifit - World's First Electric 'Walking' Bike Is Like a Moving Treadmill

Commuting has become all sorts of cool in the past few days, with so many innovative driving devices coming into the market. I still prefer the conventional bike for everyday travelling, mostly because that's the only exercise I get all day and also because it contributes to zero pollution. Lopifit is a new electrically-assisted way of driving around the city, and it's highly favourable because - again, it's eco-friendly, and it requires me to do a moderate exercise (just a fraction of what I'd do cycling).

You actually walk on the treadmill-like platform and steer the cycle the way you want to move. That's it. Love the design too.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After bringing features like an inbuilt ad-blocker and free unlimited VPN, Opera has launched yet another feature to compete with its rivals Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Opera has added...
Name- Amit Kumar Jha Department-Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Year-Currently in my 3rd year Aim to achieve- Not applicable -I am not an arrow -I like to travel in the...
US-based Smartwatch maker Pebble will be making a debut in India with its Pebble Time range - Pebble Classic (Rs 5,999), Pebble Time (Rs 9,999), Pebble Time Steel (Rs 13,599)...
For quite some time now, rumours are doing the rounds that the South Korea based consumer electronics giant, Samsung is taking interest in making tools for the professional adventure sport,...
hello! Try to change my process from 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M to Intel Core i5 3210M on my hp2000 notebook with 1854 (U3E1) motherboard version and be...